EC Air Peak Control
The EC Air Peak Control features an advanced, reliable, electronic control with user-friendly display. The control allows remote control and data analysis. EC Air Peak Control combines free cooling with PCM technology. This combination ensures a highly energy efficient cooling solution.
EC Air Peak Control is able to accumulate energy in PCM elements at night when the temperature is low and returns the energy at those periods when the outdoor temperature rises. This gives a constant temperature in the room, regardless of the outdoor temperature. This action takes place automatically, which creates a significant reduction in energy consumption for heating and cooling.
The EC Air 60 Peak control can be equipped with either 3 or 4 layers of PCM (108 or 144 PCM plates), pending on the environmental and customer requirements. Optional a re-circulation damper can be equipped, which in combination with the PCM is used to control the floor temperatures during colder periods.
- Casing material 1 mm galvanized steel plate
- Noise level at normal speed* 42 db(a) (see data sheet for sound)
- Duo filter w. long life - displacement bag
- Capacity ventilation up to 5 kW depending on the region and customer requirements
- Maximum power consumption 48 VDC/3A
- Ambient temperature -25°C/+60°C
- Power consumption, standby 4 W
- Voltage 48 VDC (optional other power inputs can be supplied)
- Motor power 10-110 W (140 W) (factory setting)
- Maximum airflow 1760 m³/h (80% fanspeed)
- Weight 540 kg (complete)
- Weight 175 kg (without PCM)
- Weight 365 kg (PCM for 1 unit)
- Dimensions W x H x D = 600 x 2241 x 854 mm
* 1 m outside with 100% fanspeed
|PRODUCT||PRODUCTCODE||SMALL CONTROLLER||LARGE CONTROLLER||PEAK(PCM)||RE-CIRCULATION|
|EC Air 60 PCM||301005||✘||✔||✔|
✔ = yes ✘ = no = option