Do you have a flair for software development and are you good at familiarizing yourself
with complicated solutions? If you are also interested in DevOps, then you may be our new
Energy Cool helps companies globally and sets completely new green standards and is therefore on an ambitious growth journey, where in addition to the inauguration of our new green factory in August, we need more skilled full-stack developers to assist in the development of our own cloud platform.
- You have a background such as software developer, newly qualified computer scientist or similar
It is an advantage if you have knowledge of the following:
.Net 6+ (C#), MySQL / SQL, Angular, TypeScript, Rest API, Docker, Azure IoT, Azure DevOps, Linux (Debian), Windows Server (2016 and later), Azure ser-
vices, Tableau, Machine Learning, AI, and ETL processes
- You must thrive in a busy and agile environment
- You understand how to translate customers’ needs into solutions
- You are well-formulated in English and/or Danish in both writing and speaking.
Your work tasks
- Further development of our cloud solutions, including web interfaces, Rest APIs, integration with 3rd party systems and Azure IoT Edge.
- Writing of documentation and manuals
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of running solutions
- Commissioning of cloud solutions and controllers
Would you like a position where you can use your extensive technical experience to create optimal and reliable solutions for our customers?
At Energy Cool, you become part of a user-driven, innovative and visionary company. We have a strong culture of openness, honesty and unity - and there is room for diversity. Energy Cool offers a dynamic everyday life with the opportunity for professional development without limits to your professional ambitions.
About Energy Cool
A company with a green vision. We produce the most energy-saving solutions for server and technical rooms on the market. This makes Energy Cool interesting for anyone who wants to reduce their energy consumption and at the same time make an effort for the environment. We meet the existing and future requirements for the environment and noise reduction,
while increasing operational reliability. We innovate together with our customers and manufacturers.
We are constantly working to develop even better solutions for both individual components, subsystems and complete solutions. In this way, we consider and
eliminate many of the problems that are built into existing and older systems. We set new standards for energy optimization.
Send your CV and your application to Rune Thagaard at email@example.com.
CV and application can be in English.
We have ongoing interviews and we hire when we have found the right candidate. All applications are treated confidentially.