Do you have extensive experience with PLC control and programming? Are you a skilled
technician, and do you want independent responsibility for exciting projects within PLC?
Then you might be our new PLC programmer.
Energy Cool helps companies globally and sets completely new green standards. Due to this we are on an ambitious growth journey, where in addition to the inau-guration of our new green factory in August, we need a skilled PLC programmer who can ensure projects from implementation, documentation, training of customers, until commissioning on-site.
- You have a technical background such as automation technologist, engineer or similar
- You have min. 2-3 years experience in programming PLC and HMI / SCADA, in common premium brands
- You know how to talk both technology and finance with customers
- You are well-formulated in English in both writing and speaking
Your work tasks
- Design and programming of PLC, HMI and SCADA systems
- Preparation of functional and technical specifications and user manuals
- Service, troubleshooting and changes to systems at our customers
- Commissioning of systems at the customer or by remote connection
- Travel activity may occur
Would you like a position where you can use your extensive technical experience to create optimal and reliable solutions for our customers?
At Energy Cool, you become part of a user-driven, innovative and visionary company. We have a strong culture characterized by openness, honesty and unity - and there is room for diversity. Energy Cool offers a dynamic everyday life with the opportunity for professional development without limits to your professional ambitions.
About Energy Cool
A company with a green vision. We produce the most energy-saving solutions for server- and technologyrooms on the market. This makes Energy Cool interesting for anyone who wants to reduce their energy consumption and at the same time make an effort for the environment. We meet existing and future
requirements for the environment and noise reduction, while increasing operational reliability. We innovate together with our customers and manu-
We are constantly working to develop even better solutions for both individual components, subsystems and complete solutions. In this way, we consider and eliminate many of the problems that are built into existing and older systems. We set new standards for energy optimization.
Send your CV and your application to Kim Holm at firstname.lastname@example.org. CV and application may be submitted in English.
We have ongoing interviews and hire when we have found the right candidate. All applications are treated