EC Outdoor Flex
Fire resistant to A2-s1, d0 / EI-60.
EC Outdoor Flex is an outdoor cabinet made of fire-resistant and weather-resistant materials. By default, walls and doors are fabricated according to the European Fire Classes BD60 / EI60 and the cabinet can be supplied as an option with fire racks in the same fire class. The fire screens can be mounted on our factory or retrofitted if the need arises.
EC Outdoor Flex is a basic module and is designed for maximum functionality, reliability and sound conditions.
The solution is available eg. with integrated ventilation solutions, fire racks. See option list. There is the possibility of placing RF modules and batteries in side. EC Outdoor Flex ensures 100% separation between air intake and air discharge, so the cooling is optimal even on the hottest day.
The EC Outdoor Flex can be produced in different sizes.
- Cabinet material Stone wool EI-60
- Insulation 100 mm stone wool for insulation and fire safety
- Noise level v. Normal speed (1 m outside) 35 dB(a)
- Capacity ventilation 4.5 kW
- Maximum power consumption 140 W
- Power consumption 10 W
- Voltage 48 VDC / 3A
- Weight 350 kg
- Dimensions inside (H x W x D) 150 x 120 x 84 cm
- Dimensions outside without hood (H x W x D) 150 x 120 x 84 cm
- Inside bottom plate 21 mm plywood
- Control options Large or small control
- Standard color RAL 7016