EC Air Compact DF
The EC Air Compact DF can be equipped with an advanced, reliable, electronic controller with user-friendly display. The control¬ler allows remote control and data analysis. This controller is built in a separate controller box. Alternatively, the EC air Compact DF can be equipped with a small controller, which is build in the unit itself. The EC Air Compact DF is expanded in size and adapted in order to deliver a larger and more efficient flow of cold air. By installing a channel below the unit, it can act as a ”down flow unit”. It is possible to place PCM-elements into the channel. This feature makes the EC Air Compact DF-L a flexible solution that can either work with a displacement bag or by mounting PCM-elements to the EC Air Compact DF-L device.
EC Air Compact DF can be equipped with an advanced, reliable, electronic controller with user-friendly display. This controller also gives the option for Web- or Modbus card and through this allows remote control and data analysis.
Alternatively, the EC Air Compact DF can be equipped with a small simple controller.
- Casing material 1 mm galvanized steel plate
- Noise level at normal speed (1 m outside) 42 db(a) (see data sheet for sound)
- Duo filter w. long life - displacement bag
- Capacity ventilation up to 6 kW
- Maximum power consumption 48 VDC/3A
- Ambient temperature -10°C/+60°C
- Power consumption, standby 4 W
- Voltage 48VDC (optional other power inputs can be supplied)
- Motor power 10-110 W (140 W) (factory setting)
- Maximum airflow 1485 m³/h (80% fanspeed)
- Weight 35 kg
- Dimensions W x H x D = 600 x 605 x 440 mm
- Control options small or large controller
|PRODUCT||PRODUCTCODE||SMALL CONTROLLER||LARGE CONTROLLER||PEAK (PCM)||RE-CIRCULATION|
|EC Air Compact DF-S||-||✔||✘||✘||⚙|
|EC Air Compact DF-L||315001||✘||✔||✘||⚙|
✔ = yes
✘ = no
⚙ = optional