EC Air 60
The EC Air 60 displacement unit is designed specifically to ensure optimal operation under the conditions found in unmanned technology rooms. The unit ensures a low noise level and power consumption while controlling the cold air at the desired height. The EC Air 60 can be equipped with a recirculation damper and an advanced, reliable electronic control with user-friendly display.
The controller allows remote control and data analysis.
All connectors can be connected as Plug N 'Play for easy and quick installation. Depending on the need for cooling, up to 12 units can be connected as master/slave.
- Casing material 1 mm galvanized steel plate
- Noise level at normal speed* 42 db(a) (see data sheet for sound)
- Duo filter w. long life - displacement bag
- Capacity ventilation up to 6 kW pr. unit (max 12 units pr. room)
- Maximum power consumption 48 VDC/3A
- Ambient temperature -10°C/+60°C
- Power consumption, standby 4 W
- Voltage 48 VDC (optional other power inputs can be supplied)
- Motor power 10-110 W (140 W) (factory setting)
- Maximum airflow 1728 m³/h (80% fanspeed)
- Weight 50 kg
- Dimensions W x H x D = 600 x 752 x 600 mm
- Control options small or large controller
* 1 m outside with 100% fanspeed
|PRODUCT||PRODUCTCODE||SMALL CONTROLLER||LARGE CONTROLLER||PEAK (PCM)||RE-CIRCULATION|
|EC Air 60-S||301003||✔||✘||✘||✘|
|EC Air 60-L||301004||✘||✔||⚙||✘|
|EC Air 60-L re-circulation||301001||✘||✔||⚙||✔|
|EC Air 60-L Peak Control||301007||✘||✔||⚙*||⚙|
* Either 3 or 4 layer can be selected. Unused layers can be blinded.
✔ = yes
✘ = no
⚙ = optional