EC Air Peak Control
EC Air Peak Control is equipped with an advanced, reliable, electronic controller with user-friendly display. The controller allows remote control and data analysis. EC Air Peak Control combines free cooling with PCM technology. This combination ensures a highly energy efficient cooling solution.
EC Air Peak Control is able to accumulate the energy of the PCM-elements at night when the temperature is low, and releases energy again at noon, when the outside temperature rises. This provides a constant temperature in the room, regardless of the outside temperature. This action happens automatically, creating a significant reduction in energy consumption for heating and cooling.
All connectors can be connected as Plug N 'Play for easy and quick installation. Depending on the need for cooling, up to 12 units can be connected as master/slave.
The option with re-circulation damper and web-/modbus card can be selected. Re-circulation secures, during colder periods, that room and floor temperature remain in the specified and agreed temperature ranges.
The Webcard allows remote access, surveillance and reporting. And given the possibility for optimizing.
The EC Air 60 Peak control can be equipped with either 3 or 4 layers of PCM (108 or 144 PCM plates), pending on the environmental and customer requirements.
Optional a re-circulation damper can be equipped, which in combination with the PCM is used to control the floor temperatures during colder periods.
- Casing material 1 mm galvanized steel plate
- Noise level at normal speed (1 m outside) 42 db(a) (see data sheet for sound)
- Duo filter w. long life - displacement bag
- Capacity ventilation up to 5 kW depending on the region and customer requirements
- Maximum power consumption 48 VDC/3A
- Ambient temperature -25°C/+60°C
- Power consumption, standby 4 W
- Voltage 48VDC (optional other power inputs can be supplied)
- Motor power 10-110 W (140 W) (factory setting)
- Maximum airflow 1485 m³/h (80% fanspeed)
- Weight 488 kg (complete)
- Weight 153 kg (without PCM)
- Weight 335 kg (PCM for 1 unit)
- Dimensions W x H x D = 600 x 2288 x 854 mm
|PRODUCT||PRODUCTCODE||SMALL CONTROLLER||LARGE CONTROLLER||PEAK (PCM)||RE-CIRCULATION|
|EC Air 60 PCM||301005||✔||✘||✘||⚙|
|3 Layer Module||317005||✔||✘||✘||✔|
|4 Layer Module||317003||✘||✔||⚙||⚙|